John Wesley UMC offers a wide range of opportunities for those seeking to use their skills and experience in a Christ-centered environment. A requirement for all employees at John Wesley is to have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. With a shared vision to spread the Gospel to the nations, we believe that what we do matters, and we are looking for passionate people who do exceptional work to join our team.
Here you will find information on our openings, who we are and what we believe. We invite you to learn about how you too can make a difference as a John Wesley UMC team member. If you have any further questions, please contact email@example.com
Operations Administrative Coordinator • Support Staff
This position is responsible for providing support to the Director of Business Operations, Calendar Coordination, and ACS Check-In Database Management. Position has a schedule of 25-30 hours per week. Regular working days are Monday – Friday during office hours.
Key Activities & Deliverables:
• Primary support for the Director of Business Operations including file management, expense reports, assisting with financial reports, time away, and other administrative tasks.
• Serves as the primary administrator of the church calendar, kiosk reservations, and event registration, including entering cash and check payments for event registrations in myJW.
• Assists Director of Business Operations with Background checks and other Human Resource paperwork and staff on-boarding.
• Database administrator for the ACS Check-In systems in relation to creating sessions and managing sessions. Works in correlation with the First Impressions Coordinator in regards to groups/activities/class set-ups.
• Assists the Director of Communications with updating the church website: church calendar and other minor website updates only.
• Responsible for requests for needed repairs for office equipment such as copiers, postage machine, and folding machine.
• Responsible for distributing mail and notifying those that have packages delivered.
• Assists with the front reception desk during breaks and on Fridays.
• Back-Up to the Administrative Assistant to the Sr. Pastor.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF of the full job description.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Please contact Danelle Vanderzyden to learn about our most up-to-date volunteer needs.