WE ARE NOT COUNSELORS, BUT CAREGIVERS WHO TRUST IN JESUS AS THE CUREGIVER.
The Care Team meets each week to pray for people and to send encouraging cards to them. Other ministries of the care team include:
- newborn visits
- grief support during the first year after a loss
- holding crosses for those in hospice
ASSISTED LIVING/ NURSING HOME and LIMITED MOBILITY/ HOMEBOUND VISITATION TEAM
Team members offer a caring presence while ministering to the needs of church members or their immediate family who are living with limited ability to get out. Visitation and other expressions of care are extended.
HELP FOR OUR NEIGHBORS
Loving people reach out to those less able than before, temporarily ill or permanently homebound with a variety of helps.
- Communion stewards take communion once a month.
- Martha’s Ministry provides meals.
- Wesley Helpers offer transportation or light handyman help as needed.