Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
- Proverbs 22:6
Our Mission at John Wesley Preschool is:
- To present curriculum through developmentally appropriate practice.
- To help each child develop creatively.
- To help each child develop appropriate social behaviors.
- To help each child express feelings.
- To help each child become self-reliant.
- To promote Christian values.
- To provide language enrichment.
- To provide an environment for developing cooperative work skills.
- To provide a program for parent education and parent participation.
- To provide an experienced, professional staff trained in the most current practices in early childhood.
John Wesley Preschool is licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
Enrollment shall be granted without discrimination in regard to sex, race, color, creed, or political belief. Enrollment shall be open to any child, provided that we can meet the needs of that child.